Author Topic: LAKERS LOSE GAME 4  (Read 2177 times)

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
LAKERS LOSE GAME 4
« on: June 12, 2008, 11:47:46 PM »
DOES ANYONE FUKKEN KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS  TO BURN THE FUKKEN CLOCK.... SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!  HOW CAN YOU LOSE A 24 PT LEAD....  I HAVE LOST RESPECT FOR PHIL JACKSON... AS A GREAT COACH, HE OBVIOUSLY IS OVER THE FUKKEN HILL....

STARTING THE 3RD QUARTER.............. EVERY POSSESSION SHOULD HAVE BEEN BURNING THE CLOCK... AND WHY IN THE HELL WOULD THEY BE SHOOTING 3 PT ATTEMPTS WHEN YOUR UP BY OVER 20 PTS... PATHETIC.... REDICULOUS!!!!!!

NO TEAM HAS LOST A 24PT LEAD IN HISTORY OF THE FINALS.................. WHAT THE FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK...

THEN, WITH A LITTLE LESS THAN A MINUTE..................... THEY LET THE CLOCK BURN WHEN BOSTON HAD POSSESSION OF THE BALL.... I WAS YELLING FOUL THAT MOTHAFUKKA, BUT NO FUKKEN FOUL... THEY LET THE CLOCK BURN DOWN TO 18 SECONDS... BY THEN, IT WAS ONLY A 1 OR 2 POSESSION GAME... PATHETIC.............. PHIL JACKSON OBVIOUSLY, IS OVER THE HILL.... FUKKEN OLD MAN..... :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

CAN YOU TELL I HAVE BEEN DRINKING CORONAS...LOL

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

SIC J

LAKERS LOSE GAME 4
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 11:57:34 PM »
and this surprised you? LOL

Plain and simple, Boston is too much for them. Lakers only won game 3 cuz Pierce and Garrnet both had HORRIBLE games. I'm still going with my prediction of Boston in 6. So far I've called the series right.

The Lakers got BIG TIME help from the refs to jump to a 15 point lead to begin with. Lakers were hacking the shit out of Boston and nothing was called. After the 15 point led, they started calling the game fair and look what happened.

Oh yea, and Pierce shutting Kobe down didnt help them either. LOL. MVP who?

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
LAKERS LOSE GAME 4
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 07:13:47 AM »
nice
fuck you! pay me

magic..

Re: LAKERS LOSE GAME 4
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 08:28:37 AM »
This is going on the books....History has been made again lol

24 point lead at home and lost it and now back to boston ...its a done deal !!!!

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 09:45:10 AM »
Magic....you are right....HISTORY is being made....History will not repeat itself.......no team has come back from a 3 to 1 in 7 games

BUT YOU SAID IT YOURSELF......HISTORY IS BEING MADE.......LAKERS WILL RE-WRITE THE HISTORY BOOKS AND BE THE FIRST TEAM TO OVERCOME THIS !!!!!!!!!

i hope

swmayhem

• MSR Members
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 09:58:58 AM »
actually magico there is one more game in LA if im not wrong. it was a sad day yesterday. i still have faith that they will take this series to win just like ice.

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2008, 10:14:51 AM »
I was at the game last night....and the crowd was pumped....everyone was getting fucked up before half time....as soon as the Celtics came out and scored 4 unanswered points at the start of the 3rd qt is when everyone went into panci mode and it was all down hill from there.....that when I went from the New Castle to the Grey Goose ! ! ! !

but it isn't over yet.....We need this game here in LA on Sunday and win game 6 in boston I think we have a good chance at winning game 7...

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
LAKERS LOSE GAME 4
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2008, 10:21:03 AM »
i just want to win the bet with frank and make him save his head.. haha

magic..

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2008, 10:47:17 AM »
Yeah you is  right franco ...There is still a game on sunday (my fault) lol ....If the lakers keep playing the way they did last night they wont have a chance to even win on sunday ...But overall boston is going to take this smooth ride all the way ....Fuck it lets meetup at the bar sunday for the game, beer on ice lol

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2008, 11:24:15 AM »
ha ha ...have the bartender call me when you go to pay.....I will pay...

call me at 323 - 869.....NEVER U MIND