Author Topic: watch this  (Read 1599 times)

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
watch this
« on: January 10, 2009, 01:31:19 PM »
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
watch this
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 05:31:21 PM »
im guessing you ride a cowasucki?

the yamaha clips are better. lol

but seriously thats why japan is advanced with their shit.
thier quality is very strict they actually do their job.
the same standards they have in japan as the JIT (just in time) we have here at my job because it is a japanese company.
but at my job we have so many problems because we dont have japanese working the lines. we got a whole bunch of idiots that bitch and moan about everything and dont care about the quality of work they do. all they want is their pay check.
but i guess idiots need jobs too. lol
fuck you! pay me

swmayhem

• MSR Members
Re: watch this
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2009, 09:52:33 PM »
the japanese culture teaches to master one thing. if you paint car doors on the line then you will paint car doors for 20 years before you can do anything else. i worked for a japanese company for 13 years and spent 3 months in shizuoka, japan for training. japan is way advanced in almost every aspect. environmentally, technologically, etc... they just have some weird fetishes though! haha

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
Re: watch this
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2009, 06:18:21 AM »
Quote from: "swmayhem";p="25317"
the japanese culture teaches to master one thing. if you paint car doors on the line then you will paint car doors for 20 years before you can do anything else. i worked for a japanese company for 13 years and spent 3 months in shizuoka, japan for training. japan is way advanced in almost every aspect. environmentally, technologically, etc... they just have some weird fetishes though! haha

you are half right.
becuase the corporate headquarters for my company in japan do it differently.
operators here in my company are to place the same part in the machine everday for 8-9 hours and they still manage to put the part in backwards or just wrong causing the robot to crash.

in the japan company an operator has the same identical machine and parts as we do here. but this operator can troubleshoot any problems that arise and also do quality checks. if this operator in japan puts in the part wrong, causes the robot to crash or cannot identify any problems with the machine, or lets a bad part go thru the line they are fired on the spot.

here at my company they cant even push a button without causing problems. but they also know they wont get fired for their stupidity.
fuck you! pay me

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
watch this
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 10:21:47 PM »
i posted this mainly for the clips on alpine stars and the quality of their gear.
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!