Author Topic: Photoshop  (Read 4562 times)

magic..

Photoshop
« on: December 08, 2008, 10:18:30 AM »
Just some pixs of 2 customers of mine that wanted some old pictures of there parents fixed .

before

after

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
Photoshop
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 02:29:32 PM »
nice job
fuck you! pay me

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
Photoshop
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 02:53:12 PM »
Good shit

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
Re: Photoshop
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2008, 05:17:19 PM »
Nice Magic.....did you take a PS class or just pick it up on your own....I can do some crazy stuff in PS...but that is a bit out of my league

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
Photoshop
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2008, 05:30:05 PM »
COO...

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Double_G

Photoshop
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 09:01:36 PM »
say sucka, how much you charge for that. I got a pic of my mom I want to get that done to. but i've never took it anywhere. it sounds weird. but the pic is so old a peice of it is stuck to the glass of the pic, and i dont want to try to pull it off and rip the pic

magic..

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2008, 09:48:33 AM »
Thanks for the props fellas...

Ice-- I have done both ,took some classes back in 06,07 with all kinds of photoshop and adobe cs3 programs.I also have some programs that i use for my photography business like Apeture.Photomatix  and  recently using cs4 (not to much of a difference from cs3) But i think for the most part i learn on my own thru the work i do .

magic..

Photoshop
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2008, 09:57:38 AM »
Quote from: "Double_G";p="24591"
say sucka, how much you charge for that. I got a pic of my mom I want to get that done to. but i've never took it anywhere. it sounds weird. but the pic is so old a peice of it is stuck to the glass of the pic, and i dont want to try to pull it off and rip the pic
No charge for the fam bam bro ...unless you have a whole photo album of pixs that need to be edit/enhanced etc.. then ill kick the fam bam a low price for my service as a photographer/photo editer.So if any of the fam bam need something done like this just holla at me and ill hook it up ...cj, dont mess with the picture bro .The glass will rip it more ...try to scann the whole thing and send it my way and ill take care of if.peaceeeeeeeeee

blayzwon

Photoshop
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2008, 09:22:59 AM »
thats wicked my friend

EsePrieto

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2008, 05:08:02 PM »
Hey Magic, apparently someone took a pix of me with a blow up doll. you think you can edit me out if i send you the pic? j/k and i thought only walgreens was able to restore. good job bro

Matt

• MSR Site Admins
    • Standing Quiet
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2008, 07:03:19 PM »
Nice Job Magic i've just started getting into Photography i'll hit u up with stuff i've done and you can let me know what you think.

magic..

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2008, 08:23:26 AM »
Quote from: "Matt";p="24928"
Nice Job Magic i've just started getting into Photography i'll hit u up with stuff i've done and you can let me know what you think.
Thanks bro ....yeah let me know when you have some up bro.....