Author Topic: Old School Mural In chi  (Read 8497 times)

magic..

Re: Old School Mural In chi
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008, 09:33:30 AM »
Well to make the story short i got shot about 2 months previous to those pixs ...if you see closely you could see my wound on my arm so thats why i had to start back up slow ....i was pushing 180 winter.

Oh and by the way ...The mural was on a wall by Logan Square train & bus station

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
Old School Mural In chi
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2008, 09:42:12 AM »
dam foo you got shot too?

i got shot in my leg when i was 14 walking with my boys from school.
and i wasnt even banging with the G's at that time.
this shit happened in Berwyn on cermak when i was in a "party crew" and we were going at with another crew that was under the 2-2 boys

when i sit back and think about that time we never actually threw any parties. some party crew huh?lmao
fuck you! pay me

magic..

Old School Mural In chi
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2008, 09:51:17 AM »
Quote from: "SirHitmanG";p="24785"
dam foo you got shot too?

i got shot in my leg when i was 14 walking with my boys from school.
and i wasnt even banging with the G's at that time.
this shit happened in Berwyn on cermak when i was in a "party crew" and we were going at with another crew that was under the 2-2 boys

when i sit back and think about that time we never actually threw any parties. some party crew huh?lmao
lmao thats true bro ....what party lol member addida boys  lol gezz that some funny shit .Yeah i got shot 4 times in my life ...Right leg ,right arm ,left side of my chest  and my left thigh wich hurt like a mofo cause i had to stick a cutton in the whole to clean it from time to time  (got to thank god we still here after going thru some bs like that ) whatever happen to them el rukens i know them fools was crazy ,my dads brother was with them back in the dayand those 2 2 boys still around ? Fucking south side has like 4 gangs in just one hood lol

blayzwon

Old School Mural In chi
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2008, 01:14:09 PM »
lol the closest i ever been to being shot at was hunting... u gotta be careful up here . damn hmong's will come out with ak-47's and slaughter that ass. does anybody remember when that shit happened like 2 years ago?

magic..

Old School Mural In chi
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2008, 01:16:15 PM »
Quote from: "blayzwon";p="24795"
lol the closest i ever been to being shot at was hunting... u gotta be careful up here . damn hmong's will come out with ak-47's and slaughter that ass. does anybody remember when that shit happened like 2 years ago?
Yeah i member .That shit was crazy up in wisconsin .

blayzwon

Old School Mural In chi
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2008, 01:17:54 PM »
god damn asians be gettin pissed when u tell em not to hunt on ur land.... oh ya whiteboy tell me not to hunt here when i put my asian bullets in that hunting blind.. hahaha (chinese laugh)

BIG.C

• MSR Members
    • project mayhem
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2008, 03:45:31 PM »
el rukens are still around far southeast... this kid i went to college with his dad was head of them

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
Old School Mural In chi
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2008, 12:04:07 PM »
CORONA  BACK IN 1997... WITH HAIR..LOL

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

magic..

Old School Mural In chi
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 01:57:39 PM »
Quote from: "CORONA NICK";p="24845"
CORONA  BACK IN 1997... WITH HAIR..LOL

Damn dawgie ,you changed alot ...good shit .Come on fellas bring your old school pixs out .

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 02:14:12 PM »
Thug'n! Hah

magic..

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 03:01:40 PM »
Fern is gangsta ...good shit bro .

Here is another i just got .i was younger then the others if you can tell the body difference lol The dude next to me was a friend that just had come from cuba in a boat ,that dude became some druglord in florida  ...not sure whatever happen to him though.its been years i seen his fam o'well

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
Old School Mural In chi
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 03:11:59 PM »
Still gots my Corona...lol

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

thesinghboy

« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 12:16:04 PM »
Quote from: "magic..";p="24754"
Quote from: "EsePrieto";p="24751"
haha its Onezee's twin

This is the only one i have of me back in puerto rico with my dog chachaballs and me having a party in my nose lol

lol ...thats a good one rudy .How old was chachaballs lmao

You wrong!  I just seen this right now.  I didn't have access to the site b4 and I now see this.  Man!!!  Tha's just WRONG

Matt

• MSR Site Admins
    • Standing Quiet
Old School Mural In chi
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2009, 05:01:32 PM »
I'll have to dig my old shit out with me living in my ghetto, i was biten by a Duck once :D hahahahaha