Author Topic: dog house MAYHEM bike night  (Read 4593 times)

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
dog house MAYHEM bike night
« on: April 13, 2011, 10:50:19 PM »
We rolled in today and it was kool as sht.. we took over the pool table in the front and the staff made us feel right at home. Wrench, Fazer and batman were already there.. mingling w the crowd..

Later All the guys from RuffX showed up and supported us.. Trouble, bayou and smiff showed up and then the party got started.. Then WHEELS and the whole tribe showed up.. deezam! Tron showed up on "cora" and in a black leather racing suit, DYNO came out all JesseJames OUT with the tats and beanie, College boy Preston actually rode in and didnt crash, Dj Jazzy Jeff was not there, but Jeff Spicoli rhe surfer dude was.. They were running the pool table until i decided to play.. I sent DYNo back to the stone ages... (ok, he scratched, but i still won)

Then batman took the wrong helmet when he left, A lot of locals were there and they all enjoyed the food, music and ambieance,,, is that a word? PRESTON used his super genius math skills and waxed everyones ass on the pool game.. blaaaaaaaaahhh.. we ate, good grubb, chilled until everyone had left.. doing it again next week peoples........ be there ::) ;D
FUCK YOU

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
Re: dog house MAYHEM bike night
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 09:06:09 AM »
u better post up TRON.. i know yall see this.... hahaha
FUCK YOU

Wrench

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 05:06:53 PM »
it was good to be out last nite  sorry i had to bounce early... it been getting better each week so we all have to keep spreading the word bout it...

SPICOLI

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2011, 10:41:38 AM »
yea volTRON stop slacking lol

dmdauto

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 07:45:54 PM »
hey, did ya'll go this wednesday? i was going, but crap came up at the last minute. really wanna check this out!!!

SPICOLI

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 09:30:50 PM »
hey, did ya'll go this wednesday? i was going, but crap came up at the last minute. really wanna check this out!!!
I'm pretty sure it's every Wednesday.

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2011, 06:04:57 PM »

hey bro... we are not going to the dog house anymore.. conflict of interests... but we are at the HOOTERS bike night every other thursday.. so may 5th is the next one and then every two weeks... doing it big! come through
FUCK YOU

SPICOLI

« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2011, 07:05:33 PM »

hey bro... we are not going to the dog house anymore.. conflict of interests... but we are at the HOOTERS bike night every other thursday.. so may 5th is the next one and then every two weeks... doing it big! come through
damn every other week suckss bro

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2011, 04:03:15 PM »
Every other week is bike night ,.. but WE ARE STILL meeting up weekly, 3 or 5 times a week.. EVERYDAY.. so meet up..

the event is twice a month there, but there are other bike nights we will be attending in other cities.. like Raleigh, Charlotte and wilmington.. so there aint no excuses people!.. you can ride or stay home!

see yall at the world famous... ok its not famous...  we meet at the millstone theatre

hit us up here for dates and times..
FUCK YOU

dmdauto

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2011, 04:54:00 AM »
Alright, next thursday. I also heard there was somebody doing a Tuesday night, but not sure who. post up ur dates/times @ Millstone, I'll try to make it.

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2011, 12:21:25 PM »
pm me your number homeboy.. ill get ya the details...

the tusday thing is at Coaches off bragg blvd
FUCK YOU

dmdauto

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2011, 04:44:02 PM »
I heard about somethin at Louies on Robeson too. pm'd my number.

anybody rollin to the festival downtown tonite?
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 06:06:54 PM by dmdauto »