Author Topic: MAYHEM HISTORY for the public....  (Read 1631 times)

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
MAYHEM HISTORY for the public....
« on: April 28, 2011, 11:27:21 AM »
This is a post about 4 years ago, unfortunately its in the members only section where we have sensitive information, but I wanted to share with any new guys out there...

Mayhem Facts and History
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2007, 10:22:31 AM » Quote Modify Remove Split Topic 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Corona Nick...
A little late.....lol...joined the club... late 2002, yes Im an OGEE... :roll: lol, crashed my 1st bikey doing a wheely on the freeway with Gixxer Mike :shock: , coming home from a bar around 3AM, I was cool and walked away from it, my bike was totaled, Josue bought the scraps, what was left of my bike after it had been run over by a car that crazy night in 2003. Bought my new bikey, 2004 Gixxer 1000  and 43K miles later, its still running like a champ thanks to Lando, and some others that have taught me things about my bike.  Mayhem, what can I say, Ive learned much from the club, Ive recieved much love from the club, through all the NO MAMESes, and SAZZes... I have nothing but respect for all of you. I only wish I have helped some of you guys is some way. Every single one of us, makes this club the best club in Socal.  I know the Mayhemness will live on, because it is a part of me, just check out my License plates to my cars...lol  Thanks to all for being my brothers.... lets roll!

Till this day, Mayhem is still here stronger than ever....  and I still say LETS ROLL!

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink: