Open to the public > Open to the Public

Sup Mayhem!

(1/3) > >>

Anonymous:
Whats up all,

Name is Rob, I'm a 29yr old former Marine now living in Orange County. Moved here from Washington State close to a year ago now. I've been riding Dirt Bikes my entire life and just bought my first street bike in Feb. *07 R6*

Looking to get with a group of peeps who love to ride as much as I do. I don't know what it takes to become part of Mayhem but would love to find out. I see some sick ass stunts in the pics and I'm definitly not there yet. I can only do sit down 1st gear power wheelies, tank riding and standing on the pegs while riding. I know they're noob moves but I have to start somewhere..lol.

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and start being active on your forums! Nice looking site BTW!

SirHitmanG:
welcome to the site bro. keep posting and look out for any events in the LA and OC section so you can ride with the Mayhem Fam

magic..:
Welcome to the mayhemness 8)  :lol:

Dennis:
hit up ed aka speed junkie on the site. he'll show you around. (some of those pix are me lol)

semper fi

Anonymous:
Thanks for the welcomes!!  I forgot to mention that I'm up for riding EVERYDAY! but Tuesday cause I have class...Live in costa mesa so anyone in the area who is out riding, I'm down.  For anyone who has myspace here is my link...
http://www.myspace.com/robm78

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version