Open to the public > Open to the Public

FYI

(1/3) > >>

weechona:
Not like any cares, but I lost yet another phone.  Valerie left it on the bleachers while we practiced soccer.  Someone found it and turned it off and decided to use it the following day.  So I turned it off.  If for some reason you wanna talk, chat, cuddle up you know where I live.  If you dont know where I live you aint Mayhem.  Shaaawing by sometime.  I will get a new phone soon.  Looking for the Verizon enV VX 9900  I will let you know when its back up.

smuv:

--- Quote from: "weechona";p="2431" ---Not like any cares, but I lost yet another phone.  Valerie left it on the bleachers while we practiced soccer.  Someone found it and turned it off and decided to use it the following day.  So I turned it off.  If for some reason you wanna talk, chat, cuddle up you know where I live.  If you dont know where I live you aint Mayhem.  Shaaawing by sometime.  I will get a new phone soon.  Looking for the Verizon enV VX 9900  I will let you know when its back up.
--- End quote ---

Just put on phone implants like in that movie Torque!  :P

CheapTimesLucky:
your such a phone slut

FerNie Rox!:
Dang, another one? Hah

weechona:
LOL  I just got my new phizzzzone.  I got the enV for all you fools that text me, I am ready with my keyboard  (Fernie)  LOL  Lets see how long this one will last

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version