Author Topic: Great ride this past sunday 3/4/07  (Read 3263 times)

CheapTimesLucky

Great ride this past sunday 3/4/07
« on: March 05, 2007, 01:29:12 PM »
Hey just wanted to say great riding wit you guys again now that i got my bike out on bail lol instead of just cagen it to chill wit you foos or chillen at the bar wit you foos.. i rolled up to the arco bout 15 after ten and only saw 4 bikes and Jessie in the Mayhem mobile. then chilled grubed shot the shit and next thing you know we were 30 strong for a nice ride thru the switch backs and like 4 spots to eat ( you dyam hungry mother fuckers) lol great weather and I have some great pics and big ups to all that went to the softball game on sat we took care of biz and just for those that went to support the fam and the alince it was fun as fuck and i got drunk as a skunk and triped like i was diving into 3rd base but was 15 feet short.... i have a shit load of pics that i will be shooting to ferndog or james so catch you foos sat and sun.... MAYHEM FOR LIFE baby

el mero mero

Re: Great ride this past sunday 3/4/07
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2007, 02:53:06 PM »
sux i missed the ride...but i was soo fuckin hung over the next day...shit!

CheapTimesLucky

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 03:19:20 PM »
lol thats tight you wernt the only one lol we all were so fucken wasted cant wait till the next time.... caz you lil magazine jacker your lol

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
Great ride this past sunday 3/4/07
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 10:31:11 PM »
lol caz was like... NOBODY LEAVES UNTIL WE FINISH THIS BEER!!! lol
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

CheapTimesLucky

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2007, 06:02:04 PM »
lol yea my nigga caz was drinking like a fucken fish lol great seeing him and his girl and jsut everyone... cant wait till this weekend whooop whooop...

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2011, 11:37:32 PM »
BACK IN THE DAY......  RIP LUCKY, we miss you homie...

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink: