For Sale (open to public) > For Sale

SoCal Homes for Sale

<< < (31/32) > >>

Chingon:
I don't believe Nick for a second....no mientas cabron....we know you a baller!!!

Rudogg:

--- Quote from: CORONA NICK on October 20, 2010, 12:23:17 AM ---Soon you will find it on the foreclosure lists.... haven't made a payment for the last 9 months...... living rent free...lol. screw the banks.. >:(

--- End quote ---

Like chignon said English version “stop lying”  LOL
Why did you paint your house then? LOL

Double_G:
nick purchased his house when the cows were still helping build houses in corona, he's mortgage is to low to not get paid. he's bull shitting.

what do you guess think about town houses, i'm not a fan of associations. anybody got any stories about the good or the bad?

ice:
not a fan at all....

Friend had one and he shared a common wall....couldn't do crap to his house unless it was OK'd but the HOA.....no loud music...cars....had to watch how many friends he had over cuz of noise....

to me Town Homes are apartments that you are buying....

Double_G:
anybody else have an opinion of townhouses and association fee's?

also when purchasing a home, what do you think about the option to buy down the interest rate?

the program i'm using has an option to buy down your interest rate. for every one 1% of the homes price you pay you can buy down the interest rate .25%  ( keep in mind i did not say down payment but i said interest rate buydown)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version