For Sale (open to public) > For Sale

SoCal Homes for Sale

<< < (2/32) > >>

ByronTRodz:
Hey everyone,
Read this interesting article entitled: Estate Sales - Market downturn creates opportunities for home buyers...

http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/newsbyid_links.asp?urlid=379&id=58746&cat=Magazine&more=/magazine/

There are some very informative tips, statistics, and market predictions in the article that everyone should know about. Good stuff!

el mero mero:
bryon...thank you for all the info and help you have given out to me and the crew...

if u guys think la is expensive, try ventura county...lol

Notorious:
DAMN... you could buy a block out here for some of those prices!

magic..:

--- Quote from: "Notorious";p="1179" ---DAMN... you could buy a block out here for some of those prices!
--- End quote ---
I agree big time ....i was amazed how my wife drove me around the big time houses was at and looked at the market for some that was for sale ....you could buy a big ballers house for under 3k when in cali,chi or n.y it will cost you over a mill for sure .I think my brother is buying a crib in farmers branch tx or some hood name like that to profit from it ,he has been living  in the bay area all his life and said life will cost you a shit load of paper now and days in san fransisco....

Speed Junke:
Any spots in Huntington Beach, I'm ready to buy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version