Author Topic: My two cents on our current economic situation 9.29.08  (Read 1352 times)

crzysurf

• crzysurf
  • Administrator
  • Crzysurf
    • Facebook page
My two cents on our current economic situation 9.29.08
« on: September 30, 2008, 11:57:10 AM »
My (really short) reflection on this situation we are in now with the dollar for the past four years slowly being devalued over the world.  The Ero has been taking over as the standard of the world currency.  It took Japan over ten years to get out of their situation as their banking institution went under as well.  We can't always be on top but fuck, we can sure as hell prolong it.  We are the freaking USA and have some of the smartest people in the world here.  Yet, we do have some of the greediest people here as well.  Our government is full of them, our big executives like HP exCEO that got FIRED and left with $48 severance package while 20,000 people lost their jobs.  WTF.  As well, we are to blame as the people too.  We tried to buy house, live beyond our means, trying to fraud the system (getting free government money), lying, cheating at every point people can, false insurance claims, and over all not being accountable as people to your own family the people around you.  Really people, it's all our fault if you really look at it.  Take action in local politics, speak your voice and work together to join together as a group and affect change.  Truth hurts but get over it and lets take our government back; get active in local politics.

Like I've been trying to tell people, don't worry about the fuel costs, lets worry about the dollar and now, fuck, here we are.

I don't agree with this video 100% but it's a pretty good part of the cause.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EyKiOE78yU

I can go on and on.  I've studied energy, monetary, and other theories in school (BA in Economics) with projects with my professors that have been submitted to Washington.  As well, ask Bryon, I've did a close estimate on how this housing bubble will play out.  

P.S.  Neither Obama or Mc Cain have the ability to really lead the nation locally and abroad.  Yet, the lesser of the two party evils, looks like since McCain took on Palin, in my eyes, he fucked up as she is only a Vice President that they don't do shit but at the same token, times are changing and to have a ultra conservative in house, under the same political party that helped this situation, seems bad.  Yet, Obama with NO foreign skills, more empathy with the common people may last the skills and experience Mc Cain has as an over all President.  This is going to be tough!  Both are crappy options.

Anonymous

Re: My two cents on our current economic situation 9.29.08
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 08:20:57 PM »
That's because we've been taught morals an values all our lives and now have to deal with this shitty world we live..........where there's no respect for the next man...all about ME ME ME ME.....all i can say is ride like the wind, and don't let the bike hit you on your way out............. 8)

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
My two cents on our current economic situation 9.29.08
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 09:27:47 PM »
NO MAMES...LOL

You majored in Economics....?  Smarty pants.

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink: