Author Topic: Sportbikechat 5th Anniversary @ Pacific Motorsports  (Read 1626 times)

Sportbikechat

Sportbikechat 5th Anniversary @ Pacific Motorsports
« on: October 03, 2008, 03:41:33 PM »
SPORTBIKECHAT 5TH ANNIVERSARY @ Pacific Motorsports!

Event Date:  Tuesday, October 7, 2008 @ 7pm!!!!

Address:

Pacific Motorsports
1358 Pacific Coast Hwy
Harbor City CA 90710
Phone: 310-891-6990
Fax: 310-891-6997

FREE FOOD FOR THE FIRST 25 PEEPS THAT ARRIVE!

We will have all of my current sponsors with booths and exciting new products.  Air Ride Supensions, Works Products, Muzzy, Motol oils, Amsoil Oils, Torco oils, Alpinestar, Icon, Parts Unlimited, Led-Pros, Vortex Accessories, RIS Designs, Pacific Motorsports, Bellflower Powersports, Attack Racing, Carbon Works, Wheel manufactures, & More!

We are going to have a large raffle, music, door prizes, food vendors, Dyno Machine and more!

SPEARMINT RHINO GIRLS!!

We are sending a invite to all sportbike and crusier clubs in the Southern California Area!  We didn't forget all the peeps that have supported us thoughout the years!  True Riderz, Mayhem, Elite, Fearless, E-Legal, RR and more!  There are too many to listI know you guys are out there!  I would like to see your support!  

Please repost everywhere! All websites

Thank you.

Edward Kaneshiro
Sportbikechat.com – President
Admin@sportbikechat.com
626-376-7607

*Edit* Its Mayhem Not Mayham (Rudogg)

Double_G

Sportbikechat 5th Anniversary @ Pacific Motorsports
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2008, 09:15:11 PM »
what up eddie, long time no chat.

Sportbikechat

Re: Sportbikechat 5th Anniversary @ Pacific Motorsports
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 10:59:40 PM »
I'm always around and riding all the time.  Done with Frisco's now and moved on to new projects.  If your ever in the southbay area hit me up!  I live down in carson now! Nice to hear from you bro! See ya!  

If you have the time hit up the event! good times!!!!

Sportbikechat

Re: Sportbikechat 5th Anniversary @ Pacific Motorsports
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2008, 01:28:50 PM »
We had a great anniversary last night and just wanted to thanks all the people and crews for attend the event. Gave away free food, door prizes, free drinks and had a great ride down to long beach after the event.
Good times!

I hope to see more of you at the bikenight in weeks to come! See you then! Remember we are there every tuesday night from 6pm to 10pm!

Thanks again for your support of our forum and myspace page.

I saw RR, Mayhem, Elite, D-Riders, True Riderz, West Coast Customs Ryders, and of course Assassin Ryders! I know there were a few other sorry I did give you your props... Too many new crew out there and some I have never seen before. :) Thank you everyone for making it a great event.

Edward Kaneshiro
Sportbikechat. com - President
Admin@sportbikechat.com