Author Topic: Weclome to Irak, Mexico  (Read 2971 times)

swmayhem

• MSR Members
Weclome to Irak, Mexico
« on: November 28, 2008, 02:06:16 PM »
Shit is getting out of hand folks! Stay strapped at all times! Keep your head up and be aware of your surroundings. Especially around this time. Somebody right now is training to steal what you have worked hard for.

http://www.elpasotimes.com/juarez/ci_11076352

http://www.elpasotimes.com/juarez/ci_11047859

http://www.elpasotimes.com/juarez/ci_11027410

magic..

Re: Weclome to Irak, Mexico
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 02:38:30 PM »
Dayum ...mofos going all out .

pdogg

Weclome to Irak, Mexico
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 09:55:53 PM »
death to all fuggen golf cartel maracons..and to all pussy ass zetas..

Sinaloa cartel will take over the texas border..

its a drug was that is going back and forth between Sinaloa Cartel And Golf Cartel.. ..

These pussies go to Sinaloa and inner states and kidnapp our people then kill them or just shoot them up with a comando of 20 plus zetas members all loaded with high caliber assault rifles.. AK-47's.. R-15's ... etc...

KILO

• MSR Members
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 10:25:21 PM »
Fuck it, who cares let them kill each and destroy THEIR country, as long as the motherfuckers stay out of mine.

swmayhem

• MSR Members
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 10:47:55 PM »
im not worried about anybody else, but me and mines. although i dont have anything to do with the shit that goes on down there i want to nake sure me and my family are taken care of. the cops can come and take the report.
i had to close my shop down in juarez for a few months until these guys sort their shit out. its outlaws to the fullest. extortion, kidnappings, etc.. i didnt have anybody that wanted to run the shop!

pdogg calls it like he is a sicario! lol

pdogg

Weclome to Irak, Mexico
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2008, 01:35:39 AM »
lol i know huh.. i read a lot about that stuff that's why and well my mom side of the family is from sinaloa.. so I somewhat know what's going on..lol sicario that word sounds funny being a word used related to as a terrorist

Double_G

Weclome to Irak, Mexico
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 01:02:34 PM »
fuck that shit close your business and move lil lady. extortion aint fun i aint no bitch paying for protection.  you can come to cali if you want. we wont shun you for running lol.

stay strapped and move your family.

this is the same scenerio as when i extorted kilo last year, but he's a smart cookie. he paid up.

swmayhem

• MSR Members
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 04:40:02 PM »
well i still have my business to run here in el paso. so all work will have to be routed to the shop here. its just alot of hassle with customs and shit. we will open up again south of the border once these guys sort their shit out. hopefully less than a year.
dont worry we pack here in texas. no doubt. even the lil lady is strapped!