Author Topic: HAPPY FOURTH BITCHES  (Read 2619 times)

Speed Junke

HAPPY FOURTH BITCHES
« on: July 04, 2007, 10:46:49 AM »
I WILL BE CHILLIN AT THE NEWPORT BEACH DUNES IN THE WATER DAWG! ITS A SMALL BOAT FOR I CAN TAKE SOME FOR A TRIP AROUND THE HARBOR.

Anonymous

HAPPY FOURTH BITCHES
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 05:11:41 AM »
i spent mine firing off cannons for colorado, you would figure that being in the military i would get the day off but damn four years and no 4th off. but atleast i got to smell the smoke.

Speed Junke

Re: HAPPY FOURTH BITCHES
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 07:29:24 PM »
Stop ur bitching young pup, I did it for ten years. From 1991 to 2001, they just let us fire what we have on the deck as fast as we could.

Anonymous

HAPPY FOURTH BITCHES
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 02:28:12 PM »
what branch

KILO

• MSR Members
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2007, 02:31:47 PM »
Quote from: "Speed Junke";p="4767"
Stop ur bitching young pup, I did it for ten years. From 1991 to 2001, they just let us fire what we have on the deck as fast as we could.

I did it for 14 years, and never did I whine or complain about it. Damn these new generation of soldiers.

Quote from: "ColoDan";p="4770"
what branch

Junkee was/IS a DIE hard Marine.

Before you ask, I spent my whole career in a Ranger Bn.

Anonymous

HAPPY FOURTH BITCHES
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2007, 02:44:10 PM »
oh im not whining, im bi***ing. im ready to get out, the army has changed so much and is stupid.

lilgsxrkid

• MSR Members
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2007, 10:12:29 PM »
try an overseas deployment and then 2 more combat deployments in a 4 year period and then mayby ill listen to some bitching.  but other than that i stand by all military branches and i appreciate your selfless acts  and commitment to stand by and protect what it is that we believe in, and for that i commend you all.  except caz  he dont count. haha

Anonymous

HAPPY FOURTH BITCHES
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2007, 02:38:26 AM »
ive done deployments and left my family behind. i might not support the cuase but i support the fight. i am here for this country at all times and when they say its time to go ill go to the front of the line. ive seen my brothers die and i hate the fact that they didnt come home with us. im not some private and i wasnt some fobbit. im also not faking injuries to get out, im doing my time and when its done im going. i love the army and the combat mos im in but todays army is alot of bs. so please dont look at me as some garbage soldier that bashes the president and war. i just want to live my life like the rest of you.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
HAPPY FOURTH BITCHES
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2007, 02:34:00 PM »
hip hip........ hooray! Happy independence day... but why should we pay taxes to some moron 1000's of miles away while I can pay taxes to some moron 100's of miles away?? Save me some money for stamps...lol  sowwy... ignore my wreckless comment....

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Anonymous

HAPPY FOURTH BITCHES
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2007, 05:39:54 PM »
its all good, but we dont see that money. i think i got $300 extra a month on top of my wopping $1400 salary.