Author Topic: New truck  (Read 4582 times)

Double_G

New truck
« on: June 26, 2007, 02:07:12 AM »
im looking to buy a new mid sized truck, I''m leaning towards the nissan frontier 4dr at this time.  I dont need a full size truck and dont want a compact truck.

any body got any reviews, comment, thought's  about this truck??

any dealership hook ups, accersories hook ups, cousins who own dealerships to give me a truck cheap?  suggestions for a first time buyer?  

let me know  thanks

weechona

New truck
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 08:00:00 AM »
Go to the Carson dealership, Adrian TL works there and can hook it up.

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
New truck
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 11:15:03 AM »
Yeah hit up Adrian I have his number if you want it, I just spoke to him last week, come scoop me up I'll roll with ya.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
New truck
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 12:38:29 PM »
Nissan frontier???  I would pay the extra money and get a full size...

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
New truck
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 12:38:55 PM »
How bout a used one... 1-2yr old...?

Double_G

New truck
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 08:31:17 PM »
adrian TL never rides with mayhem I seen his bike at the carson mall last week, he needs to take his sticker off. ( no offense to his friends )

I've been looking at the used ones nick, but they seem to holder there value pretty good to where the used ones are about 17-18k

and with my discount for AAA and the 2k cash back incintive, the price of a used one with 30k miles is only like 2k less that the new ones.  so i'm pushin towards new unless I find a great deal on a used one.

weechona

New truck
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 11:23:52 PM »
you penny pinching white boy, go to adrian and get the discount

Double_G

New truck
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 11:52:53 PM »
i have to move slow grass hopper this is my biggest purchase ever, lol my 8,300 bike used to be the biggest purchase.

weechona

New truck
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 09:55:52 AM »
go on line and shop around and get the on line purchase price.  You get a big discount if you shop on line.

Big Daddy R1

Re: New truck
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 01:23:04 PM »
Look cj jus buy a fullsize 4x4 ok. The nissan frontier is a nice truck, nice power smooth ride( I happen to be driving one right now...lol caz.) But the beds not big enough for a bike cj. Ud have to put the tailgate down and its not bed roomy. Jus by a fullsize chevy reg cab and you'll be good. I have a discount from chevy, ford and toyota. I can get wholesale prices at those dealerships.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
New truck
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2007, 01:32:52 PM »
We all know how cheap you are... go to a couple of dealerships, lowball them like crazy, and make sure you dont walk out with buying one... and just sit back for a couple of days and wait for them to call you back.... fosho youll get a good deal if they let you walk away initially...

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
New truck
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2007, 01:34:29 PM »
Go fullsize... youll regret it if you go with a small truck.... buy a honda if you dont want big...lol

Double_G

New truck
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2007, 09:03:17 PM »
Quote from: "CORONA NICK";p="4463"
Go fullsize... youll regret it if you go with a small truck.... buy a honda if you dont want big...lol

lol

i'm going to do a lil more research on used fullsized siverado's but I need a car more than a truck so im looking for something that can be as practical as possible if i ever have to drive it everyday. and a V8 is expensive for everyday driving .

Big Daddy R1

Re: New truck
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2007, 12:40:19 PM »
If your so woried bout gas cj buy a diesel...441 miles to a tank. Seriously if u want look jus pick up a 07 chevy fullsize regular cab with power and ac with a v6 for 20k and under...I gott the hook ups. When I get back from pismo next week ill hit a few up with u . My truck was 48k and I gott It for 36k. Ill hook u up

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
New truck
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 01:12:47 PM »
Ray, ask your contact how much is a silverado 1500, 4 door, power locks and windows, v8 going for