Author Topic: accident on la cienega  (Read 8170 times)

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
accident on la cienega
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2007, 01:53:25 PM »
May he RIP

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
accident on la cienega
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2007, 03:04:09 PM »
sorry for your loss emkay
R.I.P.
fuck you! pay me

sToN3d.dRuNk

Re: accident on la cienega
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2007, 05:20:22 PM »
R.I.P.

sry to hear this as it is always... if you need anything emkay hit me up...

sToN3d.dRuNk

GIXXER JOHN

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2007, 08:24:12 PM »
RIP

ghurtado

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2007, 08:41:33 PM »
wow this really hits home......I remember meeting him.

May his soul rest in peace. We are here for you Emkay.

Emkay

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2007, 12:48:32 PM »
Thanks to all the homies that hit me up. I'm sharing all your thoughts and prayers with my wife and sister in law. It's really tough on everybody right now considering his truck and his lady's truck just got fire in their carports and exploded causing them to leave their home. Then a few days later someone ran into the rental they had and the next morning he gets killed. I just came from his son's Christmas program at his school and it's killing me to know that his Dad should have been there...We always ride as safe as we know how, but in the end fuckkin cagers can ruin it all...

smuv

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2007, 03:57:15 PM »
R.I.P

Anonymous

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2007, 04:26:33 PM »
When I heard the news I really didnt know what to say. But the bad news just broke my heart. A wife without a husband children without a father. This is why I hope everybody who throws their leg over a bike every day has there salvation setteled with God, everything can end so quickly and unexpectedly. Romans 10:9-10 thats all is takes. 9 if you will confess with your mouth that jesus is lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 With the heart one believes, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation!  Just ask God and believe, and its DONE Its that simple! Thats all it takes! Once we get that strait we can go and tear the freeway a new one! I know the dangerous things we do on those bikes is going to be done regardless, its in our dna, I know that, myself included. At least this way I'll know that  if any of my homies ever leave me I can be comforted with the fact that there with Jesus! Emkay my heart and prayers are with you and your family. With that being said, How many of you Homos are riden to tonite, or is is just going to be me and Rudy again?
                                                                                                             Mike MSR...............................

weechona

accident on la cienega
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 08:51:51 PM »
Wow this aint what I wanted to read.  Especially in the holiday season.  Lets show respect and class and show support to Emkay and his family at the services if we are allowed.  

Emkay I am here for you.  Never had the honor of meeting Chris but RIP  and look out for us all.

Emkay

accident on la cienega
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2007, 05:54:16 PM »
Quote from: "weechona";p="9816"
Wow this aint what I wanted to read.  Especially in the holiday season.  Lets show respect and class and show support to Emkay and his family at the services if we are allowed.  

Emkay I am here for you.  Never had the honor of meeting Chris but RIP  and look out for us all.

Thanks Weechona!!! Of course you're all welcome to go. But I know guys have work so I understand

Big Daddy R1

accident on la cienega
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2007, 01:49:08 AM »
my condolences to your family emkay....

O.C*JOJO

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2007, 09:29:23 PM »
RIP, stunts the heavens away till i get there and join you, you will always be remembered by ur MAYHEM FAMILY, we are all here for you emkay, and ur family