Author Topic: Finish the story  (Read 5702 times)

Anonymous

Finish the story
« on: January 15, 2008, 11:27:10 AM »
One day ...

Anonymous

Re: Finish the story
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 11:42:41 AM »
I was rolling to the arco to meet up with the fellas for a sunday ride. SOMEONE saw me and said "hey we got a shit load of beer left over from the party, roll down to my place in Pedro."  I went there and drink more than I ever have at one time in my life. Since then, that SOMEONE has got me drinking more than that every night standing over a fire pit in his backyard. lol

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »
What a dick! you just had to finish the whole story.

Lando88

Finish the story
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 01:38:56 PM »
then Elmo gave me a handjob...fin.

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
Finish the story
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 05:42:36 PM »
Quote from: "Lando88";p="10472"
then Elmo gave me a handjob...fin.

lmao

you fucking homo....fin lol
fuck you! pay me

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 06:05:48 PM »
the next day we had like 180 ,000 members.. but weech came along and said hey fellas.. lets clean house.. Cazzo and the council.. agreed.. we began voting people out... I thought i'd never see the day.. But it worked.. cuz all the garbage was left on the curb! yay!!!!!!!!!  It was a better day..

There was this dude that was always drinking , and riding at all the bikenights and events.. what a lush.. NOOOOOO not Lando,.... Noooooooo, not daisman,....   this was before Lucky........anyway, so Marvin the Martian and TUI, Daisman, Jimmy, EmmKay, WEECh, and more heads drank and drank and drank..... to form the Drunk Squad... When I met Lucky at the OC bike night/Club and Ghurtado.. life was complete.. somebody to get fucked up with at the friscos... and Chris to drink Remy with all night.. and Emmkay who chugged Captain and cokes.. and Jimmy who was the only dude to drink everything i drank and still ride .. and diasman the super stunter .."stunting while under the influence.. and ofcourse Tui and weech who bought me more beer and liqour than I can handle.. Sarah for driving my truck home.. and everyone at the VEGAS Trip who made me stop drinking...lol.....  what a year...

then one time at stunt camp............(continue..............)

FUCK YOU

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
Finish the story
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 02:05:52 AM »
dennis flipped his bike while doing a stoppie on the strip in vegas. and when he went to the store to get some parts for his cage... his bike was stolen... but really it wasn't. someone put it in the hotel room as a joke... then dennis walked outside and saw that someone had tagged the wall with all these dudes' names. then we all went to a "vip party" at the club and dennis, timmae, and cj (who was hosting the party) couldn't get in... so dennis and timmae walked all the way across vegas to get back to the hotel.

(continue)
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

CheapTimesLucky

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 04:27:37 AM »
then lucky got voted into the club and everyone love the lil skiny tatted up drunk homie that could take most of the homies in the canyons but couldnt stunt for shit but everyone liked cuz he had game with girls like everone wish they had... but he had a problem and it was drinking and alot of people began to hate lucky cuz he dranks so much so he ended up getting voted out and he was like what the fuck so he started his own crew called drunken riders that would take any rider that love to get drunk no matter what they drank from beer to lighter fluid to cisco to mouth wash to vodka nyquil remmie anything no one was turned away you didnt even have to be a bike owner just a bike barower... you were encuraged to have a dui and then from there mayhem broke up cuz 98 percent of the riders went to luckys crew cuz there were all former drunk squad members man this club was the best bike club we all helped one another become better drunks then luckys kid-knee poped and he had to quit drinking so he started smoking weed and then he got to gether with the weed smoking himies then  i smoked so much one of my lungs gave out and i was basicly usless so i joined feerless and became there strongest member and best stunter even though i could barley do shit........... i fit right in.......... lucky1 mayhem street riders gardena chapter bitches fuck the rest.... on mine.

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
Finish the story
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 12:57:34 PM »
Quote from: "Dennis";p="10520"
dennis flipped his bike while doing a stoppie on the strip in vegas. and when he went to the store to get some parts for his cage... his bike was stolen... but really it wasn't. someone put it in the hotel room as a joke... then dennis walked outside and saw that someone had tagged the wall with all these dudes' names. then we all went to a "vip party" at the club and dennis, timmae, and cj (who was hosting the party) couldn't get in... so dennis and timmae walked all the way across vegas to get back to the hotel.

(continue)
Hah I member that.

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 03:34:16 PM »
Quote from: "CheapTimesLucky";p="10523"
and i was basicly usless so i joined feerless and became there strongest member and best stunter even though i could barley do shit........... i fit right in..........

HA HA that's the best!!!
E Pluribus Unum

Double_G

Finish the story
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2008, 12:23:13 AM »
cj looks better than all the rest of the club.

CheapTimesLucky

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2008, 01:54:10 PM »
and then cj stopped looking into the magical mirror and relized he was a ugly white guy like everyone kept telling him for years and the girls he was walking around with were realy fat not skinny

CheapTimesLucky

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 01:55:05 PM »
and then cj actualy began to come out for rides

Double_G

Finish the story
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 03:38:05 AM »
and then lucky paid to fix cj's lexus and his bike, anf he rode all the time after that,

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
Finish the story
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2008, 05:55:12 PM »
and lucky and dennis beat the shit of some dudes that were talking shit on friday night... and dennis was kidnapped and had to stay the whole weekend in la when it was supposed to be a day trip.
E Pluribus Unum