Author Topic: Coming to LA tomorrow (Friday)  (Read 2782 times)

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
Coming to LA tomorrow (Friday)
« on: January 17, 2008, 03:11:16 PM »
I have friday (tomorrow) off of work and i'll be coming up there to see you guys... i miss hanging out with you fuckers... what's going on tomorrow night?
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 03:16:01 PM »
hit me up on my cell if you are not doing anything during the day.....714-519-4221

i should get up there around 2 or 3
E Pluribus Unum

Anonymous

Re: Coming to LA tomorrow (Friday)
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 04:47:40 PM »
Most of us will be in church tomorrow from around 2pm until to 2AM.  The church is called "Donna's" on the corner of western and marine.  Ducati Chris and I went to church last night after the arco.

Russian_CBR

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 05:31:23 PM »
loosers... we were riding till 11 :) it was actually warmer at sunset than around here.
MAY-HEM (ma/hem), n.1. random or deliberate violence or damage.2. rowdy disorder.3. the crime of willfully inflicting an injury on another so as to cripple or mutilate.

Anonymous

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2008, 06:20:51 PM »
Hit me up D. I'm not working right now.

Lando88

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 07:36:50 PM »
i have no job, feel free to hit me up.

Anonymous

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2008, 07:39:27 PM »
Fugg, I just found out that i'm working a side job tomorrow. I figure it should be from 6 to 8pm.  If you're still around i'll meet up with you guys as long as it's not at Sully's in Torrance.

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 02:01:02 AM »
let me guess, you got banned from sully's, elmo? i'm riding... lando you riding again yet? i'm down for dinner and to chill for a bit... i'm not drinking cuz i'm headed back to sd at the end of the day/night.
E Pluribus Unum

CheapTimesLucky

« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 04:33:46 AM »
well all of you fucken no job having drunk i dont want to kick it with my fam let me give all my money to a smart buz--nes man that marks up drinks 50 percent drink at my bar shit lazy fuckers let me crash my bike parking it so i can be out of work for 8 moths can roll up to my pad im off tomarow but later that night i will be heading to culver city to do drunken kareoke with some sluts from work if n e one is intersted.. but im free all day hit me up or just roll by you foos that have been to the shelter know how to get in.. the doggie door in the back dont mind the 100lbs dog that tried to rape corona nick

CheapTimesLucky

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2008, 02:00:30 PM »
well yesterday was the most interesting day we rode around looking for dennise for the most part of the day it was fun we found out that jessys bike tops out at 130 redlining in 6th gear we found out that truck drivers dont like ruben i or jessy we also went to motor helmets to just hang out then we made elmo leave work while he was on the clock to come buy us lunch  jessy made elmo eat oysters and elmo walked out of the place with a lil asian hard on... then denise called like at 530 saying he was gona be at the aroco so we met up we had a bon fire at the house and went to a bar... and got waisted we found out luckys arm is back to normal we got into a few fights b4 gettting kicked out... and dennis is the same oll angry white boy he was fucking peps up last night it was funny....