Open to the public > Open to the Public

Houses in rito

(1/2) > >>

CheapTimesLucky:
I would like to know any one that is going to rosarito and dosent have a  place to sleep/stay I need to know i may have to get a hose for the left over people to crash at just need the # so i can see what the $ break down is

Dennis:
i need a place to stay

CheapTimesLucky:
well its me adam shagy cliff yesenia trub franky snaps emo 3 of yesenias girl friends so if ant dog can hook me up wit a pad i dont car where i sleep i will sleep in a sleeping bag ohh yea and miguel all are welcome the cheaper the better my goal is to bee like 10 bucks a head for the weekend lol

antdogg:
I called my connection and she's gonna check if she has any house left, She will call me tomorrow....I will let you guys know then... That's why i've been telling you guys since last month to reserve.

SirHitmanG:
when i was out there with you guys last year i talked to the neighbor next to the house i was staying at. he seemed like a cool guy he said he had 3 or 4 houses to rent and he didnt care about the partying in the houses he rented because thats what the weekend was about. i dont know if the number is still good but you can try calling it.

his name is SAL  here is his number  011-5266-1111-3704

hopefully thats the right number and it still in service.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version