Open to the public > Open to the Public

accident on the 91 East/Eof the 605

(1/1)

CHO:
hope the dude is ok. bike was in 3 pieces. i fear this shit everyday to happen to anyone i know. be safe out there brothers.

Anonymous:
I hear ya brutha, the other day I saw a bike down with the fluids all over the freeway on the 605 just past Katella.  Sucks to see this happen.

Dennis:
it's that time of year again where everybody starts to buy bikes... we're gonna see alot more of it... just be safe and stay aware of what's going on around you.

marvin:
OPERATION SAVE A  SQUID:

If you know someone who is new to riding, bought their first bike and its over 1000cc's.... or can't tell you what an apex, entrance speed or counter steering is..............  YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR HIM/HER ON ANY RIDE YOU INVITE THEM ON.

mayhem IS ALWAYS GOOD ABOUT LOOKIN OUT FOR NEW RIDERS, THESE GUYS JUST SHOWED UP AT THE ACRO..

When I came down to visit you all in FEB.. we cruised up to malibu on sunday and 4 bikes went down .. No one knew who they were or why whoever invited them out weren't still with them... Or even a courtesy, hey youre new, i'll ride with ya... happened. ITS NO ONES FAULT.. BUT NEXT TIME... LOOK OUT FOR THE NEWBIES.

The other day up here in north cakalacky... I was talking to this guy who rolled up on a RR... He lived in Germany, had a track bike.. was lookin for parts on e-bay.. bla bla bla.. normal biker talk. This one guy walks up talking about his BUsa, first bike no less, and how the extremely lowered chromed out bike cornered so much better with a new dunlop upfront than the old BattleAx he was running on the back.   Uhmmmmm... Needless to stay the squid alarm went off, red flags and sirens came on and I KNEW RIGHT THEN, that I wouldn't be riding with him or near him.

So when you bring someone out, Ride with them for a day or two... Tell them about what to do and what not to do around YOUR crew rides.. Make him hang in the back on any ride you invite him to, and STAY WITH HIM.  Once you trust him around your loved ones... let him roam out and about.

Watch out for yourself and your buds... SAVE a SQUID. The life you save may be your own.

Dark Cloud:
Good shiet!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version