Open to the public > Open to the Public

Down Rider on 105 Today..

(1/4) > >>

Emkay:
RIP to the cat who lost his life this afternoon on the 105 at Prarie....The dude past me while I was in the cage stuck in Traffic from the 405 to the 105 west. I noticed him cuz I always move to the side for bikers, he gave me that thumb and keep moving through traffic. About a minute later as soon as I get on the 105 I see cars and traffic stopped and I already got that feeling in my stomach and sure enough all I see is cars turned every direction in the carpool lane, and then I looked and seen the dude laying face down...no movement and a gang of blood coming from under the helmet all over the freeway. The bike was laying about 50 yards down the freeway. I felt terrible because I had to get to my son's basketball awards so I couldn't stop...fuggen cagers were all standing around looking at each others cars while the guys just laid there. I wanted to just pull over and grab his hand or something cuz it looked bad...I called wifey to tell her to take another freeway cuz a biker was down, and she called me back 10 minutes later to let me know the radio was saying it was a fatality....One minute the thumbs up and 3 minutes later he's gone...I'm sad about this one even though I probably couldn't have done anything but just fucked up for him to die alone like that on a freeway...

BE SAFE BROS...

el mero mero:
RIP...always be on the defense out there fellaz...dont trust the cages!

Speed Junke:
Damn Emkay your recap brought a tear to my eyes, When my boy passed away, I lady was there praying with him.
Be Safe...

FerNie Rox!:
I hop on the 105 on sepulveda yesterday and start giving the gas bike when I see a city truck with a sign that said slow down stop ahead I was like wtf. Traffic has never been that bad on the 105 so I begin going through traffic and get on the carpool lane, further up before praire there is a bike in between the carpool's yellow lines on the kickstand and a guy standing next to it with his helmet off, as I get close to  him I see there is plastics on the floor but no big damage so I figured it was a minor hit. A few feet away I see cars merging out of the carpool lane as I get close to the crash seen I see a white sheet laying over what I believe was a backpack with some blood on the floor, and then I see the bike. The sheet didn't seem like it was covering a body so I figured the ambulance had taken the guy. I get home and my dad tells me a guy   died on the 105 and I was like oh shit. RIP to the rider.

SirHitmanG:
R.I.P. to the fallen rider.

they need to make a lane just for riders especially in cali, and florida

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version