Author Topic: SENT2ME..my name is Mariane, i am one of Jojo's friend  (Read 1460 times)

King

• Relax, It's just Sex
SENT2ME..my name is Mariane, i am one of Jojo's friend
« on: November 21, 2008, 08:26:30 AM »
Hello,
and I hope all is well. Excuse me for emailing you but as I said earlier I am one of Joe's friend and the reason why I'm writing you is because my boyfriend passed away on his bike a month and a day befor Joe. We have a Memorial Fund established to help families of the victims that have passed away on their motorcycles and we are holding an event this saturday Nov 21 at Cook's Corner to raise funds for all other families and for Joe's too. I was wondering if you and your crew would like to participate in the Bike run. Followed is more information, thank you for your time and please spread the word
Mariane Hernandez

IN MEMORY OF DANA ANDREW WATKINS
Passed on September 10, 2008
Visit: (dana-watkins. memory-of.

com)

Dana was riding his motorcycle when someone in a mini-van made a left hand turn in front of him, killing him.

On Saturday November 22, 2008 (THIS SATURDAY) there will be a bike run starting and ending at Cook’s Corner at 19152 Santiago Canyon /Trabuco Canyon Rd. 92692. The ride will be about 2 hours round trip through the Santiago Canyon.

If you would like to be a part of this amazing fund-raiser, please come to Cooks Corner with your cycle on Saturday morning between 9:00-9:30am and sign up. The ride will begin around 10:00am. If you don’t ride a cycle and still would want to be a part of this, please drive your car behind the motorcycles at a safe speed.

At the finish there will be a BBQ, raffle, music and lots of mingling. We are asking a $20 donation fee, but please give what you can. The money raised from this event will go towards helping families whose children have been killed on motorcycles. We need to make drivers on the street aware of sharing the road and watching for our motorcycle riders. Far too many cyclists are being hurt or killed because a driver did not see them or they were not paying attention.

Please put this date on your calendar as it is a worth while cause and keeping our loved ones memory alive is worth every moment we have had with them. Please come and share your moment with us that you had and want remembered with your loved one.

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 11:23:37 AM »
i got the same email on myspace.
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

ghurtado

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 03:24:20 PM »