Author Topic: Official NEW SoCalStunts Logo  (Read 6899 times)

SIC J

Official NEW SoCalStunts Logo
« on: January 22, 2009, 05:14:37 PM »
what do you guys think?

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 10:23:11 PM »
I like the original one better, but thats just me.

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

SIC J

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 12:47:44 AM »
what original one? we've never had a logo. i put "new" in a way to say this is the first one. haha.

or are you talking about the banner?

this is pretty much for shirts and stuff instead of putting "socalstunts.com" all the time.

Double_G

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 01:10:35 AM »
i dont like it. isin't your logo the guy on the bike wheelie with his ligs out.

or is that sic riders logo

SIC J

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 01:19:10 AM »
thats the SIC Rider logo.

magic..

Re: Official NEW SoCalStunts Logo
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2009, 08:05:29 AM »
I like the skull but not the letters underneath.Put something inside those dark eyes....it just seems to plain.

swmayhem

• MSR Members
Re: Official NEW SoCalStunts Logo
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 09:43:37 AM »
IMHO, i think skulls are played out. why dont you guys go to someone who can come up with logos for you. its not that expensive.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 09:46:58 AM »
Cheap! lol    Well, in times like these, I understand.  The banner is the way to go if you ask me, and the SIC logo is tight as well.

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

SIC J

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 12:19:04 PM »
well heres the thing. i wasnt always a huge fan of skulls but as much as you wanna say theyre played out, they really arent. they sell and continue to, period.

you can do so many variations with skulls. this particular skull and lettering was drawn out by my homie who is a great artisit. What we plan on doing with socalstunts is expanding it to more than just stuntriding. thats why we needed to make a logo "SCS" and eliminate putting "socalstunts.com" on everything.

We are trying to make SCS into more like a brand rather than just a website.

I already have 3 shirts that are ready to be made. after that set, we will be working on 2 more designs that is gonna be completely different than all the normal clothing you see stunters selling and hopefully more than just street bike riders will like.

magic..

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 12:48:48 PM »
Quote from: "SIC J";p="25736"
well heres the thing. i wasnt always a huge fan of skulls but as much as you wanna say theyre played out, they really arent. they sell and continue to, period.

you can do so many variations with skulls. this particular skull and lettering was drawn out by my homie who is a great artisit. What we plan on doing with socalstunts is expanding it to more than just stuntriding. thats why we needed to make a logo "SCS" and eliminate putting "socalstunts.com" on everything.

We are trying to make SCS into more like a brand rather than just a website.

I already have 3 shirts that are ready to be made. after that set, we will be working on 2 more designs that is gonna be completely different than all the normal clothing you see stunters selling and hopefully more than just street bike riders will like.

I agree ....skulls are very well alive today .They are everywhere,people are rocking all different styles tough ...i do think it gets old when you see the same one over and over .......my 2  :)

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 01:02:36 PM »
That's kool, but I think you would still have to put socal stunt somewhere on the shirt or whatever the logo will be on. Because just by looking at SCS you can't really know what it is.

Double_G

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 10:24:02 PM »
take the letters out the mouth then, if you want to keep skulls. it makes the face look fat. it reminds me more of donald ducks face than a hard core skull. ( not sure if your looking for harcore but i've never seen a happy skull pic )

i know what you need Rinestones, everyone is wearing skulls with rinestones, you can bedazzle a shirt it will look like played out Ed Hardy, or Christian Ardiaiar or whatever

nick has a bedazzle machine

SIC J

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2009, 12:07:44 AM »
Quote from: "FerNie Rox!";p="25738"
That's kool, but I think you would still have to put socal stunt somewhere on the shirt or whatever the logo will be on. Because just by looking at SCS you can't really know what it is.

thats the same as MSR but everyone figures it out and knows now.

thats kinda the purpose it to stir people away from thinking that socalstunts is only about stuntriding. its main thing is stuntriding but we're not just about that. its motorcycles in general. whether its dirt, street, stunts, track/canyon, etc. shit i couldnt tell you how many people read my shirt that says "socalstunts" and ask, "so are you a stunt man?" i usually reply, I'll do any stunt you want if youre paying. LOL

but my point is we wanna reach out to any type of motorcycle "stunts", whether it may be street, quads, dirt, etc. so thats why we made a logo that can relate to all types of motorcycle riders. and skulls do exactly that. i liked this skull because its clean and simple and I've never seen one designed with the lettering like that before.

oh, and just cuz its the main logo, doesnt mean its going to be on every shirt or cant be altered. i never had an intension of putting it on every shirt. not my style. gotta switch things up you know.

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2009, 01:09:22 AM »
i like it
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!