Author Topic: iPhone...  (Read 25354 times)

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
Re: iPhone...
« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2009, 02:45:08 PM »
Coo, the signal doesnt come from the satallite, comes from the towers sukka.

well that sucks even more for you because the TOWERS are even closer to the ground...and FYI...there are satalilite relay points for Cell phones....how do you think you call New York on a cell phone...it goes to a tower which then relays it to a SAT back down to a tower....There is no way a call goes from tower to tower to tower all the way from LA to NY.....the signal isn't that strong and the FCC regulates how much power a Tower can push a signal....otherwise the signal would "STEP" all over other signals....

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2009, 03:35:05 PM »
Thanks for the info genius, Im just saying our cell phones do not get direct sigs from sats. Luckily, I have a couple of towers nearby.

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

pdogg

« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2009, 01:34:44 AM »
i have been an iphone user since day one and i hate to say it, but it sucks. I am moving and getting a blackberry bold. Seems like the blackberry is a way better smart phone.. stay away from iphones. besides once u drop it and damage it its done. no exchanges or returns. no insurance period. pretty lame. But well i wish luck to all the iphone users I myself still am an iphone user until i get enough money to buy a blackberry.

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2009, 08:47:04 AM »
I have both the new iPhone 3gs and the Blackberry Bold and will say this....The only think the Blackberry has over the iPhone is the Email, Blackberry Messenger, and Keyboard.

The iPhone has way more APPS.....far better Browser and can do more things.....I love my BB BOLD....but for email only.....

if likes surfing the net on ur iPhone good luck with your BB...u will get tired of it within a day....it wont open the MSR site....wont do FLASH.....all it does is basic HTML and it does even do that well.....

as for insurance.....I have ATT and my iPhone is covered under insurance.....so is my blackberry....

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2009, 01:42:49 PM »
Pdogg if you're planning on getting the bold, hold off for a month or 2. The new once should be coming out in maybe 2 months. We just received TODAY the curve 8520 which is already out for tmobile and the new bol d 97 00

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2009, 06:08:46 AM »
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

pdogg

« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2009, 12:28:21 AM »
sweet thanks FerNie for the info.. man when i bought my iphone i was strictly told i had no insurance whatsoever just the one warranty that is given by apple which i already used. I still rock the first iphone. but anyways i might just upgrade to 3gs since i believe today iphone text images will be available atleast that is what mike wild told me today.. so I will be looking forward to that.

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2009, 02:46:51 AM »
Got mine earlier today, Ima rape one of u guys if I cant send pix tomorrow.

Haven't decide who yet

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2009, 12:28:11 PM »
Alright picture whores, the official att update is finally available, looks like they started on the east coast.

So connect to itunes, check for update (will take bout 5 seconds to dl or so)
Reboot your iphone and wallah the MMS option will appear when sending a photo

frezank

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2009, 10:00:08 AM »
Just downloaded the update...you lie Fernie...it took 7 seconds.  Ha!

Coo...everyone send me texts of nasty shit (I especially like the Donkey show text)!  My number is 323-578-0448...LOL!

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2009, 01:23:16 AM »
Just downloaded the update...you lie Fernie...it took 7 seconds.  Ha!

Coo...everyone send me texts of nasty sheit (I especially like the Donkey show text)!  My number is 323-578-0448...LOL!
I started getting all kinds of chick pix, dope!

frezank

« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2009, 09:22:25 AM »
LMAO...sure Fernie!  Keep them chicks (with di*ks) pixs coming to the number above fellas...