Author Topic: New info on Police activity  (Read 6709 times)

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
New info on Police activity
« on: April 17, 2007, 07:25:56 PM »
So I saw this on LA Busa's site and I had to call my buddy at the CHP to ask what is up with this

Quote-

Its going to a tough summer for raced out looking cars.....lowered cars in a large group....and even more then a few bikes riding together will be targeted

so what this means if we ride in a large group....even if we aren't speeding or doing anything they can pull you over and give you a ticket.....or just take your LIC plate # and send you a ticket like this below....

the reasoning behind this is...they know at some point you wil lbe breaking the law..so they are going to grab ya while the can....

end quote

All I have to say is...have your M1 and Insurance...cuz its going to be a bad summer

magic..

Re: New info on Police activity
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2007, 07:40:41 PM »
Wow , thats some bs right there.Soon you wont be able to speak your own language in your city .

SirHitmanG

• MSR Members
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 07:53:37 AM »
thats fucked up! cant you fight that shit?

i cant think of that movie but if you even thought of killing someone or thinking of commiting some crime they come to your house and lock your ass up before the crime was actually committed. i think tom cruise was in it.
fuck you! pay me

weechona

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 07:54:18 AM »
Risky Business

KILO

• MSR Members
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 12:48:19 PM »
Quote from: "SirHitmanG";p="2106"
thats fucked up! cant you fight that shit?

i cant think of that movie but if you even thought of killing someone or thinking of commiting some crime they come to your house and lock your ass up before the crime was actually committed. i think tom cruise was in it.

Minority Report :D

weechona

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2007, 01:55:34 PM »
Mission Impossible

tui

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2007, 05:49:52 PM »
all the right moves  :lol:

Bart ONE!

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2007, 09:21:07 AM »
Top Gun?

magic..

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2007, 09:54:17 AM »
It was bad boys :lol:

weechona

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2007, 11:48:46 AM »
He said Tom Cruise not Sean Penn loco.  Stick to the poems LOL.  the answer is war of the worlds

magic..

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2007, 11:52:54 AM »
Quote from: "weechona";p="2137"
He said Tom Cruise not Sean Penn loco.  Stick to the poems LOL.  the answer is war of the worlds

lol :lol:

Bart ONE!

« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2007, 10:10:59 AM »
Jerry Maguire??

SlikRick

• MSR Members
  • SOUTHWEST since '04
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 01:08:16 PM »
COLORS?
It is better to die on your feet , than to live a lifetime on your knees!

Dark Cloud

• MSR Members
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2007, 02:22:22 PM »
Ice,

Can you clarify this as far as bikes are concern? Lets say we are on our normal sunday ride going down the 110 in formation.  No one stunting!  A cop sees us & decides 2 follow us.  No one is speeding or doing anything.  He rolls up & starts writing down license plate numbers. They send us citation for doing what??  We broke no laws at the time how do you step up compensation for a law that wasn't broken?  What happend 2 innocent until prove guilty?  Wouldnt this fall under unconstitutional?  Or lets say u get a tix a few mos later for running a stop light.  Since I was already cited for a law i would break in the future does that citation i previously paid get applied 2 the new citation?  Also what's to stop CHP/ Gardena PD or whomever from riding by the Arco & seeing us waiting 2 leave & them giving every1 tixs cos we'll break a law in the future.  At what point does it stop & become profiling?  

Understand I get U may not know the answers to the question, but seeing that Ur our inside 2 the police perhaps next time u talk 2 ur buddy he can shed some light.  Since this doesnt sound like it would hold up in court.  Espically if your license, registration & insurance our current & at the time of the citation we weren't doing anythng illegal.
"Ur the 1 who's always lonely & Eye'm the 1 who's always alone"
"2 live is 2 suffer, 2 survive is 2 find meaning within the suffering"
"Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars": Kahlil Gibran
Ex obscurum EGO supervenio , ut obscurum EGO

Speed Junke

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2007, 03:12:05 PM »
The Lost Boys