Author Topic: Mayhem Quiz  (Read 17105 times)

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
Re: Mayhem Quiz
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2010, 07:19:03 PM »
ICE and myself were drag racing on malt, at the end of the second run, bugs crossed the street right into my path and I hit him, my bike blew up, I flipped and landed on my feet, he stayed on and went to the side. I broke his peg with my shin and have a crack in my leg and a gouge in my muscle ever since.

I hopped on JoseTL's bike and he took me to Mcd's.. Chino and some other folk hid my bike behind a bush.. By the time we got the street cleared, the cops were arriving. We called ashy man to pick us up and then went on to the motorhelemts show. I had road rash and couldnt walk.. ironically I won a aplinestars jacket at the show. I wasnt wearing any gear, because i never wear gear.. I had on a t shirt.

I kept bugs bike at my pad, he came to pik it up later, and he never paid me or said he was sorry. I ended up cracking both my radiators, rear sets, pipes and fender. He soon crossed in front of antdogg as well, and crashed nasty, totaled his bike.
FUCK YOU

weechona

« Reply #61 on: March 09, 2010, 09:27:17 AM »
So what's your question????

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
« Reply #62 on: March 09, 2010, 11:00:52 AM »
WHO TOSSED THEIR vfr OFF A CLIFF and was medivacced to the hospital?
FUCK YOU

weechona

« Reply #63 on: March 09, 2010, 11:31:40 AM »
That would be Joe "Busta Load".  Claims he pulled something while doing a christ up in the canyons while riding an Alliance ride.  A patch of grass, some rocks and more grass.  Well you can guess what his bike hit.  Once the bike hit the rocks it was over for that bike.

For the newer guys.....what was the name of the bowling alley on Saturday and name everyone that showed from the club?