Author Topic: Mayhem Rings  (Read 16603 times)

Brendel

• Orange Ranger
  • MSR Members
Mayhem Rings
« on: April 26, 2010, 09:26:06 PM »
So I wanted to create some custom Mayhem rings, still coming up with designs. I'll post em up once I sketch some out.

Let me know if you guys would be interested in one.
Mayhem logo on the front, engraved with your name on the back.

It would be hand made with Sterling Silver, looking at maybe $60-100 each depending on size/materials used.

I can also try creating necklaces/buckles/earrings/whatever. Let me know what you guys would be interested in and how much you would be willing to pay for whatever that may be and I'll see if I can make it happen.

BIG.C

• MSR Members
    • project mayhem
Re: Mayhem Rings
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 01:16:57 AM »
how about rings that come across the hand.... mayhem on one hand and streetriders on the other hand..
just a suggestion...this way when someone trys to to get stupid with you, you can label his ass with the logo across his forehead..lol..

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 02:01:17 AM »
thats gangsta BigC..lol

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Brendel

• Orange Ranger
  • MSR Members
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 02:20:17 AM »
haha, i can make one out of brass, like some legit brass knuckles. i'll make the writing backwards so when we leave our mark they'll know who not to mess with.

Brendel

• Orange Ranger
  • MSR Members
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 04:18:04 AM »
here's my first set of designs. let me know if you like it or not, or what you would like to see.

king asked me to make him a crown ring, so there's my design for that. if you like it i'll make it. i won't charge you too much, haha.

as for mo, i was just experimenting with custom rings personalized for each person, and was seeing how it would turn out. that was one of the first ones i came up with.

tried to keep everything simple.

and BigC, i'm still working on that 4 finger ring, haha.

frezank

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2010, 09:44:00 AM »
Dope...make me two...

One with the 'M' style so I can wear and the other with the 'M' style with a flower so I can have Smuv wear around his neck so I can tag him as my chick...

LOL...I'm serious about the one for me...wouldn't spend any money on a hoe...

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2010, 11:17:40 AM »
Make me one with the Mayhem logo and 2 dudes holding hands in front of it. Think you can have it by MAy 28th? Im going to propose to Rudy in SF

Brendel

• Orange Ranger
  • MSR Members
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2010, 11:23:02 AM »
@frank it'll take me a while, i still gotta create my home setup for all this and the process to engrave the details of the names cleanly is kind of labor intensive. i'm not gonna make something and charge them for something even a bit shitty. i'll look into how much it costs me for supplies and how long it'll be to get it done and get back to you.

@fernie i can stick a huge cubic zirconium in it too. he'll never know the difference, he'll be too touched by the sentiment to even care that it's fake.

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2010, 12:34:01 PM »
311 Bikers made their logo in silver and put it on chains

kinda like this ....i think the Mayhem logo would look nice....i would get one if the price was right

Chingon

• MSR 2013 ==>
  • MSR Members
  • Love it or Leave it!!!!!
    • Mayhem Street Riders
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 01:26:17 PM »
Sound like an good idea Brendel...looks like with all the interest you can quit your day job....lol

But ya i'm with Ice...I down for a chain with the mayhem Logo.  Also like we talked about i would definately sport a buckle...I actually looked into it and found a guy who who do it.

So if the price is right put me down for a buckle and Logo for Chain...
Love it or Leave it!!!!
Get wit it or get left!!!
MSR Lifer!!!

magic..

« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2010, 01:33:49 PM »
@ BIG C ....you gangsta bro lol .

This is a great idea bredal.I will take one for sure..I want one that just says mayhem street riders with my name magic and  the year i was brought into this fam 2004 .Let me know when you have them ready.

BIG.C

• MSR Members
    • project mayhem
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2010, 01:56:15 PM »
i would get the ring and the chain

Brendel

• Orange Ranger
  • MSR Members
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2010, 02:12:29 PM »
i can make a pretty dope chain but not with all that bling, it would cost a fortune.  if you guys have a plain chain already i can just make the pendant, just show me what your chain looks like so i can make it match better with your chain, or let me know how big you want it. some of you might want it flava flav style.

as far as a buckle it shouldn't be too hard. i can make it out of aluminum for pretty cheap. once i figure out how to make a good one, i can make a bunch pretty quick for pretty cheap.

for the rings, whoever is interested, let me know your sizes so i know how much material i would need and i can give you a more accurate estimate on price.

for the simple "mayhem street riders" with your name on it, i'll estimate right now 70 per ring for size 9 US. the chain all depends on how big you want it: 2x3" would cost me about $60, 3x4" would be about $100. if i can find supplies for cheaper i'll lower my price. if you guys like what i do let your people know, i won't hook them up as good as mayhem members though, since for you guys i'm basically only charging for supplies and maybe get a lunch out of it haha.

BIG.C

• MSR Members
    • project mayhem
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2010, 04:28:17 PM »
i'll take the four finger ring

smuv

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2010, 06:40:41 PM »
Dope...make me two...

One with the 'M' style so I can wear and the other with the 'M' style with a flower so I can have Smuv wear around his neck so I can tag him as my chick...

LOL...I'm serious about the one for me...wouldn't spend any money on a hoe...

Man.. what happened to the flower I gave you???   :D :D :D