Author Topic: Mayhem Rings  (Read 16605 times)

swmayhem

• MSR Members
Re: Mayhem Rings
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2010, 11:14:07 AM »
put me down for a belt buckle. like nick said post pics and see what happens.

Brendel

• Orange Ranger
  • MSR Members
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2010, 11:20:50 PM »
yeah yeah yeah i know it's taking forever, but a good amount of my supplies will finally be in soon and i'll get started on a prototype for the rings.

once i get everything sorted out i'll see which design i can make. the 3rd design with the "M" logo would be the easiest/fastest right now. with the cost of the silver/supplies right now i would estimate 120 for sizes 10+. i'll make one for myself as a demo and you guys tell me how you like it. i'm gonna try to get some aluminum in for some belt buckles. i need to buy some bigger equipment for how i wanna make it which i haven't been able to find yet, but once i do i would say 30 per buckle. if i can find some good enough deals on aluminum or the right sized sheets i can lower the size. i'll try my best to conserve materials so i can pass the savings to you guys.

EsePrieto

« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2010, 01:41:40 PM »
Dope...make me two...

One with the 'M' style so I can wear and the other with the 'M' style with a flower so I can have Smuv wear around his neck so I can tag him as my chick...

LOL...I'm serious about the one for me...wouldn't spend any money on a hoe...

damn!! lol

EsePrieto

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2010, 01:45:17 PM »
But i'd like a ring too. Gotta find out my size tho

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2010, 05:54:42 PM »
Still waitn!

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Brendel

• Orange Ranger
  • MSR Members
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2010, 09:31:41 PM »
still waiting on my order

Rudogg

• MSR Site Admins
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2010, 02:01:23 AM »
Let him wait Brendel! Make Nicks last! Lol sukka.

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2010, 07:43:32 PM »
i'd definitely buy a belt  buckle of the mayhem logo. even if it was square with the logo in-laid in it. something like this, but with the mayhem logo.

Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

Brendel

• Orange Ranger
  • MSR Members
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2010, 02:31:14 AM »
i'm trying to work on a cool way to etch in the logo on big surfaces for buckles without it being too difficult to do. i've found out one technique that might work, gonna go out and get the supplies to try it on monday. i've received some of my supplies, but i don't have everything yet, some are hard to get. i'm getting there though.

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2010, 02:33:29 AM »
cnc or laser etch?
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

Brendel

• Orange Ranger
  • MSR Members
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2010, 11:09:13 AM »
both are way too expensive because of the machines needed. was gonna do either acid or electrolytic chemical etch. i don't have the setup for either, but they're both pretty similar and don't need too much.

Marv

• MSR Council
  • DEMASIADO DESMADRE!!!
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2010, 02:15:33 PM »
What's the word on this homie?  I'd like to rock a MSR belt buckle  8)
MAYHEM is everywhere!!! Protect yourselves!!

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2010, 05:47:12 PM »
yeah WTF
FUCK YOU

Smith and Wesson

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2010, 09:05:50 PM »
Anything yet?
Mayhem 4 Life

Brendel

• Orange Ranger
  • MSR Members
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2010, 03:37:59 AM »
this is a repost that spawned from another discussion.

in terms of the jewelry and stuff, there are some equipment i'm holding off on buying since i don't know how dedicated some people are to buying actual products. there are some things like drill presses that i need that would take me a while to break even from if i purchased them. someone gave me an idea before of having people pay some initially to help front the cost, but i think now what i can do to solve this is to get people to order for sure on a list, and have a down payment on it. if the order altogether can at least help me break even on purchasing all of the equipment i need, then i'll start doing everything for sure. the stuff i'm doing on the side is pretty limited based on the equipment/supplies i already have.

i know i took down ring orders from a bunch of people already for rings, but that design is too complex for the equipment i have right now. it wouldn't turn out well if i did that all by hand. i'll try coming up with something right now that i can make, and see if people like that. i'll go look up all the equipment i still need for now and get the pricing for it. i'll put down how much i need, and how much i would charge per piece, and if i get enough to put money down for each piece to pay for the equipment, i'll ask for some money up front, go buy the equipment/materials and make everything. and then whatever else people think up i can also start making.

a few other things i thought would be cool:

Mayhem logos to replace the badges on cars.
License plate holders
Money clips

let me know what you guys think.