Author Topic: Austin dead/ great safe weekend  (Read 1600 times)

twistedskillz

Austin dead/ great safe weekend
« on: April 11, 2011, 01:27:24 AM »
So its officail its a dead spot to me and Russia and few others tried give it one last chance up their but didnt go only thing left thier is a chick but hey their many other places...soon i get the picts will be posting up lol of some fun times lol...same with today ran out wit few guys in New Braun for bike/car night holding it down cops snuck up on us but they just showed up to watch us stunt and see some tray tearing up bye some front will drive cars...lol gots to love knowing owners of big lots who give you permision to mess it up as long we dont kill our slefs....and go figure one guy came out was a sherif sporting his stunt yami lol...any ways great ridding fun times no one loose viewing tomorow for Jimmy and funeral on tuesday and charity ride this weekend...o btw posting up hear for iggy aka sleepy to as he has no way posting atm due to crap comp etc so yep from san antonio tx...have gret week and keep it safe..

btw Doug we are going be houston bound next so lets hope we see some good times their xD

Twisted skillz

dont for get to add my face book if you havent is where all picts are going....

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000204912902