Author Topic: Phoenix-El Paso-Dallas-Arkansas-Tail of the Dragon  (Read 6150 times)

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
Re: Phoenix-El Paso-Dallas-Arkansas-Tail of the Dragon
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2007, 09:58:16 AM »
well........... what can i say it was fucking fun!!!!

we stopped in EP and called franco, who called some heads, spoke with TiTi and Gilbert, Ray showed up along w jorge, then roger, martin and awhole bunch of other homies..

We dropped the trailer , grabbed the bikes and headed off to downtown... these fools were stunting up and down the road in traffic not giving a fukk...  Cho showed them a lil sumthn sumthn... with second gear out on the bikes it was difficult....lol.. We were haulin and went to border highway... 170plus !!! no stoppin for no one.. at last, i saw what the busa can do.. i was holding on and reeled them in one ata time... It went on for miles....  Then we rolled out , balls to the wall to the highway and bi ways.. ended up at this airport stunt spot (not aircraft) on our way to Trans Mt...    After that we rolled out to CHICOS to grab some grubb.....

we need a drunk squad represen tative to relocate out here becuz no ONE DRINKS!!! i was like, aint yall mexican?!!! Juarez is like right there,,, but nope,, no one pounds... so im sure we came off like some lushes.. in the end we didnt drink at all the whole tiome there... we made up for it later tho...lol.

it was a kool night.. For all of the guys to come out for us on what was not a normal riding day for them, they broke their plans and hung out with us instead.. They bought us lunch breakfast and dinner.. and even sent us off with 3 dozen of tamales from gilberts restaurant and carnitas for the road... that shit was off the heeezy..We went to the yamaha dealer and harrassed the chicks..I even got to ride an 07 R1 ..   Big ups to Franco for putting up with us and for the fellas who made sure we got back to the hotel RAY, and worked on my truck Jorge... Definitely going back... NOW THATS FAMILY...

Cho learned a lil spanish..lol... he kept sayin Orale holmes all night...lol

When u think el paso, its not much out there.. BUT NOW, we know its all about high speed runs, throttle back everywhere you go... so get ready bitches.. when you go to el paso, bring your A game, and try to keep up... these guys will dust ya even on 600's.......
FUCK YOU

el mero mero

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2007, 09:54:54 AM »
thats tight...we know the sw chapter does post much, but they do ride a shit load..i'm glad that they're keeping the MAYHEM name alive out there and i'm glad that chapter is there...another place to call home.

big ups sw for the love...you guys are welcomed at my house anytime!

caz

swmayhem

• MSR Members
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2007, 11:25:43 AM »
fuckin josue, you act like its the first time you have been out here!! what is it like the 5th time? lol :lol:
good recap though!!

SlikRick

• MSR Members
  • SOUTHWEST since '04
Phoenix-El Paso-Dallas-Arkansas-Tail of the Dragon
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 09:34:44 AM »
BANZAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
It is better to die on your feet , than to live a lifetime on your knees!

marvin

• is that all you got
  • I'm a post whore!
  • 101st ABN
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 08:57:39 PM »
im going for 6!!!!!!.......

everyday with the fam is a day worth talking about... you guys made it happen..

Just like L.A..........  a toda madre......................
FUCK YOU

Double_G

« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2007, 01:47:16 PM »
damn man, that was a good review. sounded all exciting, i even got closer to the computer trying to read ahead.

fuck let all take a road trip to texas, I like tamales too yeah know

LEAN LIKE A JOSUE.