Open to the Public Events > Los Angeles

Mailboo! Halloween ride 10/30/11

<< < (2/3) > >>

Dave:

--- Quote from: Bart ONE! on October 31, 2011, 11:43:24 AM ---Good times....nothing like having a bike event on the side of the freeway with about 80 bikes hosted by the CHP....lol....

I didn't make the second half of the ride....but thanks for the good times....nice to see some of my old homies again...

--- End quote ---

They didnt make very good "Hosts" tho with all that yelling and screaming...LMAO...    Good times tho!

ice:

--- Quote from: Bart ONE! on October 31, 2011, 11:43:24 AM ---Good times....nothing like having a bike event on the side of the freeway with about 80 bikes hosted by the CHP....lol....

I didn't make the second half of the ride....but thanks for the good times....nice to see some of my old homies again...

--- End quote ---

good seeing u out there bro.....u gotta get the IE and LA guys out more often...we still ride on sundays....same place....same time

Chingon:
Ride was fun all the way through.....minor speed bump on the 405 but good times with the fam....Oh Dave, Scooby (aka Nick) said he wants to bury your bone....lol

Dennis:

--- End quote ---

Was that you I saw at the arco? If so I didn't even recognize you. Good having you back out there.

Marv:

--- Quote from: Chingon 35 on October 31, 2011, 03:39:59 PM ---Ride was fun all the way through.....minor speed bump on the 405 but good times with the fam....Oh Dave, Scooby (aka Nick) said he wants to bury your bone....lol

--- End quote ---

Scooby!?? Don't you mean Scrappy! SAZZ !!!
 http://www.google.com/url?q=http://characters.wikia.com/wiki/Scrappy-Doo&sa=X&ei=fhOvTteNE8P9sQKbq4SdDw&ved=0CDEQ9QEwAw&usg=AFQjCNFYPqmzslJzrsH6her4BbeCnDUg4Q

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version