Author Topic: engagement /wedding ring set  (Read 8600 times)

Anonymous

engagement /wedding ring set
« on: October 29, 2007, 11:49:36 AM »
i bought this set for 1800 dollars and the bitch cheated a month later, lol! well im asking for the best offer. shit i will trad3e it straight up for an 8 gig iphone! if you interested call me @7604539176 or get at me here. :!:

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 12:52:13 PM »
SAZZZZZ......lol

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink:

Double_G

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 04:47:32 PM »
that sucks dawg, post the pics. and i'll keep my ears open. MSR's keep getting married.

caz upgrade maggie, if this rock is bigger.

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 04:56:07 PM »
yea i will put pics up as soon as i get off work. keep me posted cause i wanna get rid of them you know lol!

el mero mero

Re: engagement /wedding ring set
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 02:21:17 PM »
1800 set...ur nutz cj...thats a 10g downgrade from my lady's lol...the band alone was $2500 hahaha

u need to get a better look at it next time...1.25 ct rock homeboy! sazzz~

good luck selling it tru!

Double_G

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 12:28:15 AM »
wow man, see that's why i cant get married. i want my wife to have a nice ring but over 10k i dont know about that. i'd be worried about her wearing something so expensive.

then again i'm sure caz has just as many guns as i do, so just load. lol

weechona

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 03:43:02 PM »
I got mine a 1.25 ct ring in downtown in the jewlry district.  Funny because the lady showed me 2 diamonds.  First was a 1.25 ct with a clear color.  The other was a 1.5 ct that was yellow and about $700 cheaper.  I bought the smaller one but she charged me the wrong price.  But yeah rings are expensive.  My sis lost her set.  My niece flushed it away in the toilet when she was 3 years old. LOL

FerNie Rox!

• MSR Members
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 04:14:13 PM »
U guys are nuts! And 10 k? Fugg that's another gixxer

CHINOE

• MSR Members
    • www.myspace.com/chinoemayhem
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 06:06:07 PM »
i got my wifes 1.25 set for 4g's {hooked up}.. the other day i took the ring to an American jewelry spot to get it quoted out  and they said its worth like 11 g's..the  diamond is very clean no black spots,the wedding band has like 12 small princess cut diamonds on it equals out to 1/2 of karet

if yall are looking to get some my grandma has the hook ups.. in Westminster... lol.... Viet town.. hahahahahah

chinoe outs

Double_G

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 08:32:33 PM »
hell chinoe i aint married yet, use your hook up and get me a piece and chain. i been wanting a nice necalace for a while. nothing to flashey, just a white gold chain and a jesus peice.  hook me up

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 11:24:36 AM »
Price of a diamond doesnt mean its a very good diamond.... a small 1 ct diamond can cost 10g's because of its "perfection" and cut.... while you can get a 3ct for $500....lol  There are a couple of organizations that evaluate diamonds and give them a grade... almost all good diamonds have been evaluated by these organizations and give a certificate of the evaluation... the better the grade, the higher the price of course....  the last place to buy a diamond is in the mall...lol  You cant really see the diamond once its set on the ring itself... Also, the best way to buy a diamond is buying the diamond alone without it being already set...meaning on the ring itself... that way you can look at the diamond alone... you can easily see the color, clarity, cut, etc... and compare it with other diamonds of the same grade.... the grade is very important but when you decide what price range you can afford, you will have an idea what grade and size you can afford... that way, you can compare the same grades of diamonds... the jewelry district is a good place to shop because they have alot of loose diamonds...  you can easily compare them in the light.... sometimes you may compare 2 diamonds of the same grade and size, but one will look cloudy, yellow, not very sparkly, etc... probably means its not the graded diamond that the certificate says it is....  in the end... your eye should make the ultimate decision which diamond is the best... not the certificate or grade.... when you turn it in the light, and all you see is bling bling....lol  Last but not least... once you have chosen a diamond, whatever you do, dont take your eyes off the diamond until its in your hands... as though it is easily switched for a less quality diamond when your not looking....sneaky mofo's in the jewelry district...  not that I would know though... never been there before...LOL  SAZZZZ!   :roll:

P.S.  Paying 3 months of your salary for an engagement ring is nonsense... as some may say its what your supposed to spend on it.... lol

weechona

« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 01:48:52 PM »
reality is no one will see black spots or compare a slight yellow tint to a clear one.  CJ go buy a yellow diamond and tell your lady its a canary diamond.  LOL  But yeah the mall is expensive.  Check the 4 C's.  Clarity, Cut, Carat, Color.

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 01:57:37 PM »
Sorry Weech... I have to disagree on that.... :wink:  black spots make a diamond less "bling bling"  :idea:  I can spot a good quality diamond when I see one... It will make me say "Daaaamm"...lol :shock:  if it doesnt, then its a  diamond lacking one of the 4 C's...lol

swmayhem

• MSR Members
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 04:21:10 PM »
calmado.. pinche jacob the jeweler and shit.

buy her a pearl....... necklace! lol

domino

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 04:24:16 PM »
:D Nick is right !!!!!!!!!!! a good rock stands alone. :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
:twisted: President Of The Shitty Committee :evil: