Author Topic: 1 Piece Suit  (Read 9929 times)

CHO

• MSR Members
1 Piece Suit
« on: March 06, 2007, 06:35:19 PM »
I was so excited to swoop up a 1 piece suit. I tried it on and it didn't fit. Well some of you know me to be fat. And I know me to be fat. Well, when i tried on size 60 (which is the biggest size they have) it wasn't the waist area that was the problem, it was the freaking length (waist to shoulder length). I don't understand it. I think i'm fairly average heigth. Weigth wise is little bit above avg. It felt like my back was at a constant curve.

I felt like a walking stick. Should i get it anyways? It should expand right?

Can anyone give me insight on 1 piece leathers. Thanks Cho

PS
The clerk said "it's not your weight, it's your shoulder length that is causing the reduction in height."

I said... "Bullshit. I need a longer suit. Plus, it's pulling my balls to my neck"

You my boy Blue!

domino

Re: 1 Piece Suit
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2007, 09:37:38 PM »
Why A one Piece Suit you a big motherfuck thats one big dead cow keep your eyes open two piece works good on the street
:twisted: President Of The Shitty Committee :evil:

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2007, 05:27:16 AM »
the clerk is right you probably have a longer upper body causing the bottom part of the suit to short... i had the same problem when i was buying a jumpsuit for work.. i had the same problem i had to go to a bigger size so that the bottom would be longer

Dennis

• MSR Members
  • MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI
1 Piece Suit
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2007, 10:45:43 AM »
hey bro... you already got the jacket to fit... just go order some alpine stars track pants... just like mine... but don't copy my style bitch... get something similar though... they just zip into the jacket... it's the same as a one piece....
Mayhem Streetriders repping since 2004
E Pluribus Unum
MALO MORI QUAM FOEDARI!!!

ice

• MSR Council
  • MSR Members
  • Test Group
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2007, 12:04:16 PM »
Quote from: "chofromcalpoly";p="543"
I was so excited to swoop up a 1 piece suit. I tried it on and it didn't fit. Well some of you know me to be fat. And I know me to be fat. Well, when i tried on size 60 (which is the biggest size they have) it wasn't the waist area that was the problem, it was the freaking length (waist to shoulder length). I don't understand it. I think i'm fairly average heigth. Weigth wise is little bit above avg. It felt like my back was at a constant curve.

PS
The clerk said "it's not your weight, it's your shoulder length that is causing the reduction in height."

I said... "Bullshit. I need a longer suit. Plus, it's pulling my balls to my neck"

Try'n to picture your big ass getting out of that dam suit on a warm sunny day....

CHO

• MSR Members
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2007, 01:58:43 PM »
Quote from: "bigc";p="552"
the clerk is right you probably have a longer upper body causing the bottom part of the suit to short... i had the same problem when i was buying a jumpsuit for work.. i had the same problem i had to go to a bigger size so that the bottom would be longer

too bad it's the biggest size they have.

You my boy Blue!

CHO

• MSR Members
1 Piece Suit
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2007, 02:00:49 PM »
Quote from: "Dennis";p="559"
hey bro... you already got the jacket to fit... just go order some alpine stars track pants... just like mine... but don't copy my style bitch... get something similar though... they just zip into the jacket... it's the same as a one piece....

Nobody wants to bite anyones style. But I'll definitly be looking into a 2 piece now

You my boy Blue!

Anonymous

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2007, 02:03:29 PM »
whats crakin CHO, lilwill is back  :D  U should have picked up on the suit I was selling.

Salty

1 Piece Suit
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2007, 03:41:26 PM »
Quote from: "chofromcalpoly";p="565"
Quote from: "Dennis";p="559"

Nobody wants to bite anyones style. But I'll definitly be looking into a 2 piece now

That's what i told you to get at Rubens house.

CHO

• MSR Members
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2007, 06:07:30 PM »
Quote from: "lilwill_43";p="566"
whats crakin CHO, lilwill is back  :D  U should have picked up on the suit I was selling.

i know fulio. but i kinda want a new one. LOL

You my boy Blue!

smuv

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2007, 03:54:15 PM »
Quote from: "ice";p="562"
Quote from: "chofromcalpoly";p="543"

PS

Try'n to picture your big ass getting out of that dam suit on a warm sunny day....

I tried picturing it... and now I just cannot stop laughing... damm cho!

AdamH20

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 05:02:08 PM »
man i feel bad for all those fuckin cows man  :cry:

Anonymous

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2007, 07:56:50 PM »
how do you like your 1 piece suit MUFFIN-MAN?  That's one big azz mangina it puts out!

japperxxx

« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2007, 11:49:29 AM »
don't do it cho...you'll look like a telly tuby

CORONA

• MSR Council
  • I'm a post whore!
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2007, 04:20:50 PM »
Camel toe like a mug.........lol jk

Players do what they want, sukkas do what they can. :wink: